Users of the Winterville Dental web site and social media pages are subject to the following terms and conditions in addition to terms and conditions posted elsewhere on this site:
This site is intended for general information only. The material contained within is not offered as professional or dental advice. Users need to seek individual attention by licensed professionals for such service.
Information on sites published by Winterville Dental, LLC is based on current knowledge and understanding of the science of dentistry at the time of publishing. Information should be regarded with a clear understanding that continued research may result in new knowledge or recommendations. Representations made are not an indication of the quality of care provided.
Winterville Dental does not necessarily endorse resources that appear on published web sites and social media pages, and makes no representation or warranties about the products, services provided or results achieved.
By linking to other web sites or social media pages, Winterville Dental does not endorse business practices on those sites; nor does Winterville Dental make any representations or warranties with respect to accuracy of any items or claims therein.
Facebook® and all other forms of social media are public forums. Posts made by individuals on our business Facebook® page or other social media sites are made with full consent of public disclosure, regardless if the individual is a patient or not in our practice.
If you have questions about your personal oral health, we recommend that you call our office so that we may respond to your individual situation. Posts that are medical or health care related in nature will be deleted. This site is not monitored continuously or on a twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week basis.
We reserve the right to changes these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
©2016- Winterville Dental
Guidelines for Participation in Winterville Dental Social Media
These guidelines are for anyone who may wish to interact with Winterville Dental through social media.
We encourage your posts and comments in social media channels maintained by Winterville Dental.
Please understand that we cannot respond to every comment, and that we cannot offer medical advice, diagnosis or treatment via the Internet. If you have a question about your specific medical condition, you should contact your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
And, of course, if you are in the U.S. and experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911.
Winterville Dental does not moderate or censor comments, but we reserve the right to delete comments that are abusive or off topic or that contain foul language, spam or advertisements for commercial products. Disagreements and feedback/criticism are welcome, but mutual respect is a must and abusive language is out of bounds.
For your privacy, you should consider carefully before posting personal medical information to the internet. Please remember that your posts and comments are available for all to see.
Your use of any of the social media channels maintained by Winterville Dental is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use set forth below. By accessing, viewing, posting or otherwise using any content on or available through the Winterville Dental sites, you unconditionally accept these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Winterville Dental sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Use of Winterville Dental social media does not create a physician-patient relationship with any Winterville Dental medical professional. Winterville Dental's social media sites are made available with the understanding that the content and service providers are not engaged in rendering medical, health, psychological or any other kind of personal professional services through these sites. Users should consult with a medical, health or other competent professional before taking any action or drawing any inferences based upon the information accessed or viewed through the sites; any action taken by a user in response to information obtained from a social media site is at the user's discretion. Nothing read on any Winterville Dental social media site should be relied upon to replace or overrule a licensed health care professional's judgment or clinical diagnosis.
- Neither Winterville Dental nor its content or service providers guarantee or warrant the Winterville Dental social media sites against errors, defects, delays, omissions, interruptions or losses, including losses of data, nor are any files downloaded from a Winterville Dental site warranted or guaranteed to be free of viruses, bugs, worms or other such destructive properties.
- Users grant to Winterville Dental the irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) and right (i) to reproduce, publish, distribute and display content, (ii) to create derivative works from the content, (iii) to edit, modify or delete content, and (iv) to use content for any Winterville Dental purpose.
- Users are responsible for content submitted to social media sites. You may not submit any material or content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You agree that you will not violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including those related to copyright and other intellectual property rights. You further agree that you will not submit any information that (i) is disruptive, threatening, abusive, profane, harassing, embarrassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, hateful or racially, ethnically or is otherwise objectionable as solely determined by Winterville Dental, (ii) contains any product or service advertisements or endorsements, or (iii) can be construed as political lobbying.
- Users may not make any commercial use of any Winterville Dental social media site or any content, code, data or materials on or available through the Winterville Dental social media sites. Users may not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, perform, broadcast, create derivative works, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on or available through the Winterville Dental social media sites. Users also agree not to alter, edit, delete, remove or otherwise modify the meaning, appearance or purpose of any content, code, data or materials on or available through the Winterville Dental social media sites, including, but not limited to, altering, obscuring or removing any trademarks, trade names, logos or other proprietary rights notices.
- Winterville Dental reserves the right to edit, modify, remove or delete any content or other information or materials submitted by Users.
- Winterville Dental also reserves the right to monitor, restrict, block, suspend or discontinue your access to the Winterville Dental social media sites, at any time, with or without advance notice, and for any reason or no reason at all.
- Winterville Dental may, without any liability to you, disclose your communications and activities with Winterville Dental social media in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of Winterville Dental rights.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Winterville Dental and its content providers and service providers harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising in any way from your use of or access to Winterville Dental social media. Winterville Dental reserves the right, at its sole expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Winterville Dental's defense of such claim.
- Winterville Dental may suspend, change or discontinue any aspect of Winterville Dental social media at any time.
- WINTERVILLE DENTAL'S SOCIAL MEDIA, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH WINTERVILLE DENTAL SOCIAL MEDIA, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, DISPLAYABILITY, ACCURACY, PRECISION, CORRECTNESS, THOROUGHNESS, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WINTERVILLE DENTAL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED.
- USER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. WINTERVILLE DENTAL DOES NOT WARRANT OR SAFEGUARD AGAINST INTENTIONAL OR MALICIOUS ATTEMPTS TO INTERCEPT OR COMPROMISE USER INFORMATION POSTED TO WINTERVILLE DENTAL SOCIAL MEDIA OR SENT OVER THE INTERNET.
- IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WINTERVILLE DENTAL, OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, WINTERVILLE DENTAL SOCIAL MEDIA OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION RELATED THERETO, USER’S PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA WINTERVILLE DENTAL SOCIAL MEDIA, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE.
- Any dispute, claim or action related to your use, viewing, posting or access to Winterville Dental social media shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
- WINTERVILLE DENTAL RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO SUSPEND, MODIFY OR UPDATE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE. Changes will be effective when posted. Users' continued use of the Winterville Dental social media after such changes to the terms and conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Winterville Dental-sponsored social media sites, you give Winterville Dental the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Winterville Dental in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
Winterville Dental reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Winterville Dental against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.