Permanent, Secure Tooth Replacement
Your teeth are important! Studies have shown that first impressions, self-confidence and a person's character can all be correlated to their smile. Because each tooth acts in unison with neighboring and opposing teeth, it is important to replace a missing tooth and even more important to replace several missing teeth. This will prevent bone loss and the destructive shifting of surrounding natural teeth.
Do You have Missing or Broken Teeth?
You may be a candidate for Dental Implants.
- A healthy smile not only helps you smile and chew properly, it provides important structural support for the facial muscles and skin. Teeth help maintain the height and relationship of the upper and lower jaw.
- If multiple teeth are lost, facial muscles relax and the skin begins to sag due to loss of support. This generally affects the appearance of the jaw, lips and cheeks.
- Not only does adult tooth loss affect facial and smile appearance, without the stimulation of vital teeth, jaw bone loss will follow, putting any remaining teeth at risk.
Rebuild Your Smile with Dental Implants
Dental implants replace lost tooth roots to provide a stable foundation for tooth replacement with a crown, bridge or denture. Watch a Video about Dental Implants to learn more.
Winterville dentist Dr. Phillip Durden has completed extensive training and has years of experience in the placement of dental implants. He has helped numerous patients restore their dental health with dental implant smile reconstruction.
Reasons for considering dental implants as the treatment of choice for missing teeth are:
- Proven longevity
- Ideal function
- Beautiful esthetics
- Preservation of existing jaw bone
- Restorations do not require alteration of adjacent teeth
- Excellent support for crowns, bridges, and dentures
- Great solution for slipping or unstable dentures (SynCone Overdenture System)
- Adaptable to individual patient circumstances
- Patient satisfaction