A Message to Our Community
from Winterville Dental
To Our Valued Patients:
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. As we resume with regular patient care, we wanted to share an update regarding COVID-19 prevention measures we are taking in our practice.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our Commitment to Your Safety.
Our office strictly follows the infection control guidelines set by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Following are just a few changes that we wanted to make you aware of:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- If you are sick or have been in close contact with someone that is ill, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you prefer, when you arrive for your appointment please call us from your car to check in. A team member will come out to escort you to the treatment area.
- Please wear a mask or facial covering when you enter our office. We will instruct you when to remove it for treatment and ask that you put it back on before you return to the reception area.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find plenty of hand sanitizer and tissues available throughout the office for your use.
- Our appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We ask that adult patients come to the office alone for their appointments. We will be happy to make arrangements for special caregivers, just let us know when you schedule your appointment.
- If we are seeing your child, we ask that only one parent enters the office; please have siblings without appointments stay at home.
- We have launched our contact-free payment process; we now have the ability to take care of your payment for your appointment when you schedule or when you arrive.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for your support in keeping everyone safe. We sincerely appreciate your trust in our team!
Dr. Phillip Durden, Dr. Brandon Whitworth & Team