A Message to Our Community
from Winterville Dental
To Our Valued Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to rejoining our friends, family and co-workers and resuming our daily routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our Commitment to Your Safety.
Our office strictly follows the infection control guidelines set by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. Following are just a few that we wanted to make you aware of:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- If you are sick or have been in close contact with someone that is ill, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you prefer, when you arrive for your appointment please call us from your car to check in. A team member will come out to escort you to the treatment area.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find plenty of hand sanitizer and tissues available throughout the office for your use.
- Our appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We ask that adult patients come to the office alone for their appointments. We will be happy to make arrangements for special caregivers, just let us know when you schedule your appointment.
- If we are seeing your child, we ask that only one parent enters the office; please have siblings without appointments stay at home.
- We have launched our contact-free payment process; we now have the ability to take care of your payment for your appointment when you schedule or when you arrive.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our loyal patient. We sincerely appreciate your trust in our team and look forward to welcoming you back to our practice!
Dr. Phillip Durden, Dr. Brandon Whitworth & Team