Winterville Dental Providers Statement Regarding Coronavirus & COVID-19
From Dr. Phil Durden & Dr. Brandon Whitworth
Is it safe for me to keep my Dental Appointment? YES.
We are closely following the Coronavirus and COVID-19 updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and are fully committed to the safety and wellness of our Patients and Team.
As always, we will continue to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and infection control and work hard to prevent the spread of disease and infection. These precautions also prevent the spread of COVID-19.
How You Can Help:
- If you are ill with flu-like symptoms or have come in contact with someone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19, you should reschedule your appointment.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent ethyl alcohol.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes or nose to reduce the spread of germs.
- Use tissues and dispose of them properly or cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow.
If you are healthy, there's no need to cancel your dental appointment.
Thank You for your trust and confidence in our Team. Visit the CDC's website for the latest information on COVID-19. www.cdc.gov